We are hiring for the following positions. You are welcome to submit your resume and cover letter to our jobs email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug screen and background check will be performed on applicants
Ceritifcated Medical Assistant
Seeking a candidate who is a dependable team-player that can multi-task and be flexible. Must be a professional individual who is a self-starter, a quick learner, possess exceptional customer service skills and friendly demeanor. The candidate is required to have at least 1 year experience in a Primary Care, computers, electronic health records and other office equipment. Applicant needs to have excellent medical terminology, good typing, spelling and proofreading skills for lots of electronic data entry. Experience with diagnosis (ICD) & procedure (CPT) coding, take and document thorough medical and social history is a preferred. Certified Medical Assistant duties and responsibilities are but not limited to calling patients with test results, assist with minor surgeries, pap smears, give IM and SQ injections to adults and children (age 7 & older), ear lavage, diabetic instruction including glucometer usage, holter monitor, EKG’s, take accurate vital signs and interpret if abnormal. Candidate should be knowledgeable and able to refill medications accurately according to standing orders, counsel patients on usage and side effects.
Part-time position available
Seeking Certified Medical Office Biller or Certified Coder. Our practice is growing and needs one additional team member with outstanding team-player skills. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in coding.
· Coding, filing and insurance follow-up experience highly preferred
· Excellent attention to detail, strong computer skills, and experience working with physicians a plus
· Review of medical record documentation and code physician services utilizing current ICD-10 and CPT classifications systems.
· Knowledge of medical terminology mandatory.
· Able to work independently and effectively in order to meet work quota.
· Excellent benefits and very competitive pay opportunity!
· An outstanding opportunity to grow with a dynamic multi-specialty medical practice.
· A positive work environment and team support in a dynamic and growing office.
Candidate should be self-motivated, punctual, and dependable, organized and possess a positive attitude.
Background check and drug screening are required.